Business Development Executive
Pluribus Technologies group of learning companies called “The Learning Network” (TLN) has an exciting complimentary collective of platforms and services. TLN has been newly formed over the last couple of years and continues to grow organically and through additional acquisitions. We have software platforms that support a wide range of industries for Learning Management Systems, Partner Relationship Management, eLearning Self Authoring, Competency Management, Assessment Engines among others. We have designed and developed hundreds of custom learning solutions, including robust digital learning solutions including; self-paced eLearning, blended, mobile, rapid, augmented and virtual reality, animated, 3D, games in addition to more traditional instructor led and virtual instructor led initiatives. Utilizing proven processes, the solutions we create meet our clients’ requirements and corporate learning objectives on budget and on time. The diversity of our experience is unparalleled in the marketplace. With 20+ years of experience, we’re widely recognized as an organization with exceptional agility capable of sprinting to the finish and mobilizing resources without warning to meet aggressive deadlines.
Are you a natural salesperson with the ability to work calmly under the pressure of simultaneously developing and following up on sales leads and keeping an eye on new clients you’ve helped land? Are you looking for a place to further your career where the market for you to demonstrate (and be rewarded for) your excellent hunting and client service capabilities, ability to build relationships with executives, and ultimately deliver the results is (almost) limitless.
If you answered yes to these questions this may be the job for you, particularly if you’re passionate about joining an organization that specializes in learning innovation.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for achieving your personal revenue target through direct selling of our Digital Learning Solutions to new enterprise customers and by driving additional revenue through current clients. I’m looking for a confident "hunter-type" sales attitude, matched with solid all-around knowledge of the market for learning solutions and strong client/opportunity management skills. I’m looking for someone who’s as happy prospecting as they are caring for existing clients and understands how to balance the two.
- Drive new revenue by securing Fortune 1000 clients (focus on Fortune 500) across the US and Canada.
- Develop and manage a consistent opportunity pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Follow up and report on all leads, prospects and opportunities
- Write and manage client proposals
- Manage client communication and account strategy.
- Consistently meet sales objectives
- Follow all workplace health and safety protocols.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on Digital Learning Solution sales
- A consistent record of goal achievement
- Experience selling learning or custom solutions that vary in size and complexity
- Familiarity with consultative selling and negotiating techniques.
- Ability to think analytically, logically and systematically
- Knowledge of custom learning design and development approaches/technologies
- Proven track record of priority management
- Ability to handle most customer meetings without another consultant on hand (but one will be available when needed!)
- Experience assessing business problems and recommending appropriate solutions
- Experience selling to Manufacturing, Automotive, Finance, Insurance, Retail, Distribution and Telecommunications is an asset
- Experience selling into the US is an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where every team member feels respected, valued, and supported. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Accommodations are available on request for all applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation please contact your recruiter.